Content

PlaystationNext.com, PS vita – NGP rumor


Gamepandit website says they get the official name of NGP from anonymous source. It is Playstation vita. Vita means life. More evidences are coming from various sources now.
My exclusive News
I don’t know this is exclusive or not. When I search for the http://www.playstationnext.com in the address bar, it is redirecting to ‘us.playsation.com’. Next is inspired from Next Generation Portable. So I checked who owns this domain. Interestingly this is owned by Sony computer entertainment America LLC. And all other top level domains are also registered in the name of Sony. The registrar is network solutions. Firstly I thought there is a chance for it could be the official name of ngp. I call it PS Next (Not interesting). Since the PS vita name is coming from all around the world, now I think it could be any feature product from Sony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio