Content

Mensa HQ (PSP2, 3DS, PS vita, PSN, PC, Xbox Live, Facebook, Android, iOS)

Looking to become next Einstein? With large brain and curled hair (indications of a genius?). Looks like my mind and brain is happy to hear this latest story. Mensa HQ is heading to NGP. As far as I know my IQ is around 104. I know it’s a fair score, but I want to improve it more. Oh, NGP is here to solve my brain problems. All parents and children, Attention! You think your child is wasting too much time for gaming. If you think, here is the true brain game known as Mensa HQ for your child. We can simply call it as a memory booster game. Mensa HQ is more complex than previous Mensa game. It’s the real deal. It targets specific areas of brain. Visual, numeracy, memory, literacy and logic are the new targeted features. Another interesting feature is there will be multiplayer mode. So you can challenge your friends. Mensa HQ is suitable for every age group. Be a genius by playing Mensa HQ!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio