Content

Essential PS vita Accessories List


You know that the vita price is competitive. And people are on budget these days. But the accessories costs too much including games. You need a big handbag to carry all these things. What I was thinking is you’ll lose more money for all these things before even you know. The device is special but the price is too high. And i don’t need everything. Here is my Essential Accessories list. The external battery is Optional. You can check the battery increasing guide for ps vita.
External Battery 


The ps vita battery life is announced and it lasts up to 3-5 hours depending on the usage. Well I’m not surprised. That’s why I’ve written a battery increasing tips (Can be used for casual devices and psvita) previously. But Sony found an alternative backup plan. An external battery. You can use this external battery to extend the system charge to a +6 to 10 Hours more.
Ps vita Headset - 36 $


I don’t want to interrupt others around me. I want to play the games quite without disturbing anyone. So I’ll need this.
PS vita Simple pouch- $20


The travel pouch is cool but it is expensive. The official case is not so cool. It’s like a paper boat. So I’ll choose the simple pouch.
PS vita screen protector -$10


This is the first thing I’m going to buy. This is very essential. I want to protect the screen from dust and scratches and play games clean.
Ps vita memory card - $42


The memory card is very important. Firstly I thought I could buy the 4GB memory card (29$). But adding extra 10 bucks I’ll get 4GB more. So I’ll go with 8GB memory card.

The Total Price Is $108 ( Without E.Battery)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Ping in TotalPing.com My Zimbio